In order to book, a credit/debit card or cash deposit must be held on file in order to reserve a room, and also serves as a damage waiver. At the time of payment, you are welcome to pay with cash, check, or any credit/debit card. If you choose to pay with a card, there is a nominal service fee.
Rooms come as-is, though we do have some add-on equipment available. If you need anything that you do not see listed in the backline descriptions, please advise when booking the reservation.
Set up and break down time are included within your reserved time. Please make sure you are packed up and out of the room by the end of your reserved time or additional time will be charged.
To book, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 914-345-0512 ext. 101.
- Please contact our staff if you would like any of the following equipment to be added to your reservation:
- Congas are available in any room for an additional $5/reservation
- Timbales are available in any room for an additional $5/reservation
- Hammond A100 Organ is available in Studio 1 for an additional $10/hour
- Main Speakers (subs and loudspeakers) are available in Studio 5 for an additional $5/hour
- Performance Stage Lights are available in Studio 5 for an additional $5/hour
- Drumsticks are available for $10 a pair
Studio Rules & Policies
- No Smoking in the facility. Please do not smoke at the edge of the door.
- Load-in, set-up, and break-down time is included within the scheduled time. We do allow entry into the studios up to 15 minutes before the scheduled time when available.
- All blocks of time begin at the time scheduled, not when load-in is complete.
- Please allow ample time for break down. We will give a 5-10 min warning to ensure you are aware that your scheduled time is ending. If you wish to go past your scheduled time, please inform the studio attendant then. They will let you know if the room is available. If there is another reservation scheduled behind yours, it is especially important you are out of the room by the time your scheduled time ends.
- Unless directed otherwise: if your band is still playing past your scheduled time, we will begin to charge for additional time in 15-minute increments.
- You are responsible for any trash or messes that happen during your rehearsal.
- If there are any beverage spills during your reserved time, you must alert a studio attendant immediately.
- Lagond Music is not responsible for lost or forgotten items.
- Drumsticks and instrument cables are not included in your reservation; please make sure you bring all necessary materials for your session.
- Lagond Music has a 48-hour cancellation policy. Any cancellation outside of 48 hours of your scheduled booking is free of charge.
- If you are unable to keep your scheduled booking please call (914) 345-0512 with a minimum of a 48-hour notice to avoid being charged the full amount of your booking.
- If you book within 48 hours of your session cancellation is not possible without being charged.
- All “No Shows” will also be charged the full amount for the missed session.